What to expect at South Reno?
At South Reno, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a South Reno. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Grace-filled worship.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step:
- A place to belong. At South Reno, we are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at South Reno or connect with one of our MissionPossible groups to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Small Group, you can keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
Each weekend, newborns through 12th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS INVITED!
Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about South Reno!